Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Building Madness

Building Madness's first preview is tomorrow and I've got to say, it has been an absolutely dream.  I've been blogging about it over at if you'd like the inside scoop.

The cast is fantastic.  I have to pinch myself whenever I walk onto the set and realize the enormity of having people who believe in something you've created so much, they are willing to give up their weekends and evenings to bring it to life.  Life is hard as a female playwright.  A recent study by the Lily Awards found that only 20% of all the plays being produced in America are written by women (and some theaters have entire seasons without a single female playwright on their roster.)  I have hit the lottery, especially with a director like Kevin Cochran and a cast as massively talented as this crew.

If you are in the Los Angeles area, please come out!  Tickets are now available at and if you use code "madness" you get 50% off.  It is such a fun show, plus, your presence tells the world that it is good to invest in female playwrights.

No comments:

Post a Comment