Saturday, July 18, 2015

Dramatists Guild


It has been an absolute pleasure to attend the Dramatists Guild national conference. If you are a playwright, you absolutely MUST join this amazing organization.  Free legal advice for members, free access to contracts, submission opportunities... It has been a mind and eye opening experience.  They are leading the conversation in gender parity in our professional theaters that has changed my world and I will be posting shortly about what they had to say.

But in the meantime!  I had the pleasure today of presenting a panel with Roger Bean (creator of The Marvelous Wonderettes) on self-publishing and licensing.  Several of the people who attended the panel asked for a list of the sites and people I recommended, so if you are one of those people, welcome to my blog!  And here is a link to that post that gives you all the information you could ever want or need.

Another Anniversary Come and Gone
(it is a post about publishing!  I promise!)




No comments:

Post a Comment