Thursday, November 6, 2014

The Dark of Twilight Moves Forward

Just to give you some access to the inner workings of my brain, I was reeeeaaaallly nervous about The Dark of Twilight.  It was sort of outside my normal writing fare and I just didn't know how it would be received.  But I have been so touched by the kind emails and reviews and feedback.  Thank you!  I had made a decision to hold off on Book Two until I got a sense whether people actually wanted another one or not.  Well, you have spoken!  Book Two has been added to my writing calendar and should be headed your way in March 2015  (yes! Your feedback really is that important!).  So, in light of your awesomeness, here's a special treat!  This is my vision board for the series.  And now you know what everyone looks like in my head!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment