Saturday, August 30, 2014

Building Madness

As some of you may (...or may not...) know, I have been involved with theatre for over 25-years.  I've been working on a project and Monday, September 8th marks the first step in what I'm sure will be a very long, but exciting, journey.

I have written a full-length, 1930s screwball comedy called Building Madness.  The kind people at the Eclectic Theater in Seattle are lending their time and talents to read it out loud and I would love to have you there!  Come for a free night out!  The play is about an hour and a half long.  And then stay afterwards for a brief Q&A with yours truly where I'll be picking your brain to find out what YOU thought.  Your feedback and input will help to shape the next stage (pun intended) of this new play.

1214 10th Ave 
Seattle, WA 98122

Monday, September 8, 2014

Staged Reading of
Building Madness
by Kate Danley

Entry is FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment