Sunday, February 2, 2014

From the Indie Side

From the Indie Side

a global anthology of short stories from
award-winning independent authors

Last year, I was invited to write a short story for an exciting project.  A crack team was assembling some of the leading voices in independent publishing from around the globe for an anthology of sci-fi and fantasy.

What formed was From the Indie Side, with NY Times and USA Todaybestselling authors like Hugh Howey, Ernie Lindsey, Anne Frasier, and others.  It is a power ballad to the indie movement, a freedom rock anthem of prose.

I just finished reading the entire thing myself, and I gotta say, even if I hadn't contributed to it, I would be recommending this book to everyone I know.  The stories in here are delicious and challenging and glorious.  It's like a five course meal after you've been eating saltines all week.

And what's even better?  The ebook is only 99-cents!  For real.  Less than a generic can of cola from a vending machine!

But don't take my word for it!  Check out our perfect 5-star rating on Amazon!  It really is that good.  Even if you don't like short stories.  I'm not just saying that.  Really, really, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment