Thursday, October 3, 2013

Mystery and Imagination Bookstore TONIGHT!

If you're reading my blog, you probably already know my story.  But juuust in case, here's a recap.  November 2010, I self-published my first title, The Woodcutter.  That first month, I sold 22 copies.  The second month I sold eight.

Flash forward to today and I am a full time writer, have close to 80,000+ sales globally, am traditionally published, won a bunch of awards, and one of my series is under option for a movie and television consideration.

So how did that all happen?  And more importantly, how can something like this happen for you.

Tonight, Wyatt Doyle, myself, and Andrew Bisconti will be doing a free, hour long panel at Mystery & Imagination Bookshop in Glendale about the business of publishing.  I will brain dump all of the knowledge I have learned over the past three years straight into your ears.  People helped me out getting me here and this is just a way to pay back the kindness.  So come out!  I will have presents for people who bring good questions!
Mystery & Imagination Bookshop
238 N. Brand Blvd.
Glendale, California

No comments:

Post a Comment