Monday, September 16, 2013

Queen Mab Cover Reveal

Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present... *drumroll*....  the cover of QUEEN MAB!  Tada!  Isn't it gorgeous?  I started writing Queen Mab over a year ago.  One day, while googling some research, I came across the artwork of Howard David Johnson and his painting "Mab the Bringer of Dreams".  I printed out a copy of it and hung it over my desk to act as the touchstone as I wrote.  A few months ago, I contacted Howard David and he graciously granted me the rights to use this gorgeous piece of artwork.  If you're an author looking for AMAZING cover art, I cannot recommend him highly enough.  I mean, just go look at his work.  

Queen Mab will be released later this week, and October is shaping up to be a whirlwind of signings and appearances to launch this lovely lady right.  

October 4 & 6 - San Diego Comic Fest (at the New Texture Booth)
October 26 - Mysterious Galaxy (spooky Halloween readings with 47North authors)

More details to come!

1 comment: