Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Introducing Maggie on the Bounty

Ladies and Gentlemen, the long awaited day has finally arrived!  May I present Book III in the Maggie MacKay: Magical Tracker series... drumroll... MAGGIE ON THE BOUNTY!  WOOO!  *cue confetti canons* *marching bands* *fireworks*

This book was written as part of National Novel Writing Month, which is a really cool process.  You commit to typing 50,000 words in a month, which equals about five pages a day.  If you don't outline (like me), you then spend the rest of the year untangling the mess of the first draft, which is why this hasn't come out until July.

But what's cool is that you, my gentle readers, sent me to The Night of Writing Dangerously last year - a seven hour write-a-thon in San Francisco where I sat with writers from around the globe, typing furiously to raise money for the Young Writers Program, which supports free in-classroom creative writing classes for kids.  So, you helped kids and you helped me write a huge chunk of this book that night.  This book literally happened because of you.  Thank you.

So where can you get it?  Here you go!

Amazon Paperback
And coming soon to iTunes!  (they take about two weeks to list things, so... we wait...)

Are you new to the Maggie world?  Maggie for Hire, Book I, is now only 99-cents on Kindle and Nook, and FREE on iTunes!  This series is pure entertainment.  Empty calories and fun!  Think of it as the Twizzlers of the book world. It has about as much meaning as a summer blockbuster.  Whenever I get frustrated with the world, Maggie is where I turn.  I should do a PSA:  "Punch vampires, not people."

Love Maggie and need MORE?  Stay tuned!  Maggie will be BACK this fall with M&K Tracking!

No comments:

Post a Comment