Thursday, March 7, 2013

One step closer to WORLD DOMINATION!

For those of you who have been patiently waiting, just wanted to let you know that a whole bunch of my books are now available on other platforms.  This publishing thing is all a great big experiment.  There are some real advantages to staying exclusive to Amazon, but I figure I'd give this a try for a little while.  If you appreciate having my books on other platforms, please buy a copy and tell your friends!  I'm letting the market inform this decision.  Also, if you live outside of the U.S., most of my books are available internationally.  Just do a search on the amazon.co.uk, amazon.de, amazon.ca, etc. near you.

Maggie for Hire (Book I)
Kindle
Nook
iTunes
Kobo

Maggie Get Your Gun (Book II)
Kindle
Nook
iTunes
Kobo

5:00 Breakout
Kindle
Nook
iTunes
Kobo

Quite A Pair
Kindle
Nook
iTunes
Kobo

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Kate! You go on with your market saturating bad self :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! Here's hopin'... Gotta keep this party goin'.

      Delete