Sunday, November 25, 2012

Small Business Saturday (...or Sunday...)

So, us indie authors are small businesses unto ourselves.  We market out of our own pocket.  We buy our own covers.  Hire our own editors.  Format our own books.  So, here's my offering to the Black Friday / Small Business Saturday / Cyber Monday (...oh jeez... what did I forget?) madness!  Thinking some of your favorite people might enjoy a paperback copy of Maggie for Hire or Maggie Get Your Gun?  Here are some coupons if you buy through CreateSpace.

Maggie for Hire
Code 5BPYSPX5 for $3.00 Off

Maggie Get Your Gun
Code NE8US9HL for $3.00 Off

And if you buy any of my paperbacks this Christmas season and would like them personalized, just shoot me an email with the inscription you would like.  I will send you a free bookplate(s) signed to anyone you want.  This incredible bookplate was designed by Six by Design.  Bonus!  You can play "Name That Book" with all the images!

No comments:

Post a Comment