- It's a Small World and Pirate of the Caribbean shall be returned to their original states, unaltered by "plusing" at the Disneyland Resort. I don't care what you do at the other parks. Have toy carts in the middle of the Haunted Mansion for all I care. But the innovative works of art at Disneyland which launched an empire shall remain sacred!
- And on the subject of Pirates, there shall be no other Pirates besides Episode I and Episode IV. All others shall be considered bad fan fiction and relegated to the locked vault of Cinderella III.
- Firefly, Pushing Daisies, Zen, and Legend of the Seeker shall all receive six seasons. Filming starts at my coronation!
- Sherlock and Downton Abbey shall air in the states at the same time it airs in the U.K. Did we win a Revolutionary War for nothing? I say we give our sovereignty back to England if it means we can get these shows before everyone on Twitter spoils them!
- Star Wars Episode I, II, and III shall all be rebooted with this man at the helm of story development.
- Anyone who says that Pierce Brosnan was greater than Daniel Craig as Bond shall be thrown into a dark hole and forced to watch Golden Eye until sanity is restored.
- All use of smooth R&B and pop reinterpretations of some important song at the end of kids movies shall ceased IMMEDIATELY. Any pre-existing films with those items shall have such songs removed and replaced with ragtime or New Orleans jazz.
- BLOGGER SHALL RETURN TO ITS ORIGINAL, USER FRIENDLY INTERFACE! (as Queen Kate tries to remember how to post this post...)
MORE TO COME!