Thursday, July 12, 2012

Author Interview on Paranormal Book Beat

Paranormal Book Beat kindly asked if I would do an author interview, to which I said, "OMGYESYESYES I'm HONORED THANKYOUFORASKING!"  * cough *  I mean, I said, "Sure.  That'd be great."

http://www.paranormalbookbeat.com/paranormal-headliner-kate-danley/

Check it out!  And many thanks to Paranormal Book Beat for supporting indie authors.  It is a tough row to hoe, this indie publishing thing.  It's like being a Fuller brush salesman, knocking door-to-virtual door, pedaling your wares.  And then you get a super awesome site like Paranormal Book Beat who comes along and says, "We love indie authors!"  They are A+ Awesome.  Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. I'm trying to do my part to support and show my love for indie authors (I belong to the club too!) http://ireadthatbooktoo.blogspot.com/2012/07/maggie-for-hire.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are AMAZING!!! Thank you SO MUCH!!! Wow... you just made my day! Off to post this everywhere! :)

      Delete