Friday, June 29, 2012

The Night of Writing Dangerously 2012

As many of you know, my two Maggie books exist soley because of National Novel Writing Month.  Last year, I attended The Night of Writing Dangerously and it was one of those shining memories I will carry with me forever.

Well, I have a chance to go to The Night of Writing Dangerously again this year.  And I have another Maggie book I need to start writing.  So won't you help?  All your donations go to bringing creative writing programs into schools.  I started writing my first novel in the 4th grade.  I love the thought that this evening might help some kid discover her calling, too.
So what are the prizes?

$10 - a free copy of any of my books in whatever format you'd like them (paperback, Kindle, Nook, etc.)

$25 - special thanks in the acknowledgement page and a free copy of any of my books in whatever format you'd like them.

$50 - a signed copy of Maggie Get Your Gun or the new edition of The Woodcutter when it is re-released in November.

$75 - I don't have a lot of these, but The Woodcutter and Maggie for Hire have just undergone an edit for spelling and grammar.  I also got rid of the epilogue in Maggie.  I'll sign and send you one of the old books, typos and all and you can sell it on eBay for a bajillion dollars down the road.

$100 - I'll dedicate the book to you

Ready to step up?  Click over for the donation page.  And thank you.

The Night of Writing Dangerously

No comments:

Post a Comment