Friday, March 16, 2012

Maggie for Hire FREE for One Day Only!

Happy day before St. Patrick's Day!  This weekend marks the holiday of my ancestors and I usually celebrate it with a Shamrock Shake and my annual viewing of Darby O'Gill and the Little People.

This year I'll be huddled over my keyboard, though, desperately pounding out the revisions to the next Maggie MacKay: Magical Tracker book to try and get it out to you by Phoenix Comicon (no promises... but... you know...)

What?  You haven't read Maggie, yet?  Well, spend the weekend with a gal who's totally got her Irish up.

Today, for one day and one day only, YOU can download a free copy of Maggie for Hire by just clicking here.  Or, you know, going over to Amazon and doing a search for Maggie for Hire.  Don't have a Kindle?  That's okay.  Download the Kindle App for free and you can read it on your computer.

Ladies and Gentlemen, My 2nd Book
Éire go Brách! Beannachtaí na Féile Pádraig oraibh! Sláinte is táinte!

No comments:

Post a Comment