Saturday, December 10, 2011

We're Open!

We officially opened A Christmas Carol last night, with a preview on Thursday night. I am so proud. It has been amazing. There are moments as an actor when you sit there listening to the audience hold its breath. It is a quiet like no other. I've also been SHOCKED to hear the audience cry BOTH nights we've run. I mean, come on. It's A Christmas Carol. We all know what's going to happen. But I guess we're doing something right. :) (yes... I used an emoticon. Let us never speak of it again.)

All the Details

And tomorrow (Sunday, December 11th) has been declared a special Pay-What-You-Can night! So come out! We run tonight and tomorrow, then Thursday - Sunday next week. And there are 1/2 price tickets on Goldstar. If you come, let me know what you think!

Thu, Fri, Sat 8 pm; Sun 7 pm
GTC Burbank
1111-b West Olive Ave.
Burbank, CA 91506

No comments:

Post a Comment