Monday, December 19, 2011

Holiday Blog Hop/12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop - Days 4 & 5

Welcome to the 12 Days of Christmas and Holiday Blog Hop! With deep thanks to the Holiday Blog Hop, comment on this post for your chance to win a Kindle Fire and other great prizes! Click here for the details. And make sure to visit the other blogs on this hop for free goodies and give-a-ways!


Well, that whole "Let me post every day" idea was so adorable, wasn't it? Sheesh.

We closed A Christmas Carol last night and I'm still reeling from this experience. It was amazing. My brain is mush. I have so many things to do for the holidays. I'm completely overwhelmed by the outpouring of love from everyone. And completely overwhelmed how I seem to have misplaced the past seven weeks of my life. WRAPPING PAPER! CLEAN THE HOUSE! BUY ALL THE THINGS!

I'm afraid I'm going to keep this blog post short since we're at Death Con 4 Christmas Security Warning! WARNING! RED ALERT! RED ALERT!

A real post tomorrow.


  1. Trying to post every day over the holiday season and while you're working is a near impossible thing to do.

    Good luck with all your activities.

  2. Everything is always so chaotic this time of year. Thank goodness I finished my shopping and wrapping last week. Now I can relax until Christmas. I hope you have a wonderful and safe holiday season.

    seriousreader at live dot com

  3. I would like #4 please
    teressaoliver at gmail dot com

  4. thanks for the giveaway, I hope I'm entering this right!

    meghan_L_P at hotmail dot com

  5. Happy Holidays & thanks for the giveaway!

    elizabeth @ bookattict . com

  6. Thanks for the wonderful giveaway! Happy holidays!

  7. Post EVERY day during CHRISTMAS... You are either insane or an over achiever. Oh well I would love to win either #4.


    Pamela Jo