Welcome to the Holiday Blog Hop 2011!
What's a Blog Hop? It's a way to get to know other bloggers and, in this case, indie writers. Here's the list of the 75+ authors participating in the Holiday Blog Hop. From December 15-24, we're running contests, giveaways and games on our blogs with a grand prize of a KINDLE FIRE! So click here for the list of Holiday Blog Hoppers and enter yourself to win!
Have you found this blog through the Hop? Welcome! I've got some fun prizes for you!
1. Boot Fund Piggy Bank in Retro Cowgirl Style
2. A lovely Fairy and Birds candle handmade by a local Los Angeles artist, perfect for when you want to read some fairytales by candlelight
3. What? You need some fairytales? Well, it is your lucky day! I'm giving away a free copy of The Woodcutter in either paperback or eBook. Your choice!
4. Like your fantasy a little more modern with a bit more grit? Well, my fine friends, I have got you covered! I'm also giving away a free copy of Maggie for Hire! Paperback, ebook, you name it, it is yours!
So how do you get your hands on these FAHHHBULOUS prizes?
1. I'll be blogging every day from December 15-24 (gulp). Post a comment on any of the posts from December 15-24. At the end of your comment, note which prize you'd like - #1, #2, #3, #4. The more you comment, the more times you are entered!
2. Already own The Woodcutter or Maggie for Hire? Send me a picture for my Sightings Page and you'll get five entries!
3. At the end of the week, I'll put your name in the appropriate hat, cover my eyes and draw a winner.
4. The four winners from my blog will be entered to win the Holiday Blog Hop grand prize - A KINDLE FIRE! Yes, you read that right. A KINDLE FIRE! Kindly furnished by our hostess with the mostest, Cheryl Bradshaw.
PLEASE NOTE: I will need a way to get in touch with you if you win! If you have disabled your sign in from displaying any contact info, shoot a message to email@example.com with your handle and email, and we're all set. I promise I won't sell your email to Amway. It's just to get in touch with you if you win.