Monday, December 26, 2011

Holiday Blog Hop Award Winners!

Thank you all so much for participating in this year's Holiday Blog Hop! It was a blast having all of you swing by and I hope you'll drop in again!

In a completely random drawing (see! this is me bleery eyed next to my unmade bed randomly drawing your names out of a holiday bag! I thought the glitter was appropriate for the occasion)...

... * drumroll *... I am pleased to anounce our winners!

The "If the Boot Fits" Retro Cowgirl Bank
- Dawnmomoffour

The fairy candle
- Shadow Kohler

And in a rare fit of Christmas spirit, I decided to give away TWO copies of each of my books. It is a Christmas miracle! I know! Well, Santa told me you all had been very good this year...
- NicoleSender
- Helen

And TWO copies of Maggie for Hire
- TeressaOliver
- Theresjustlife

Congratulations! You all are now entered to win the Holiday Blog Hop Grand Prize of a Kindle Fire!

And, again, thank you SO MUCH to all of you who entered and commented and shared little glimpses into your life via the comment boxes. It was great to have you here!


  1. OMG! TY so much :) I adore that cute little bank, and an entry for the kindle fire? I'm so excited! Santa couldn't afford one so this is my last chance! TY for that!
    -Dawn aka dawnmomoffour

  2. Wow .... Thanks for Picking Me. Can't wait to read Maggie for Hire. And congratulations to the other winners.

    Pamela Jo aka Theresjustlife