Thursday, December 15, 2011

12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop


As if one Blog Hop wasn't enough... How about two? YAY! Welcome to the Intoxicated by Books Blog Hop! You're welcome to enter my give-a-ways! Just leave a comment on any of my posts from now until December 24th, and you're eligible to win a copy of Maggie for Hire, The Woodcutter, a sweet and sassy retro Boot Fund piggy bank, and a lovely fairyfolk candle! Just mention which one you're interested in with your comment and you're entered in the raffle!

Ladies and Gentlemen, My 2nd Book Bloghop 2011
My new book cover... for right now... Bloghop 2011


7 comments:

  1. I would be the most interested in the The Woodcutter. Thank you

    candieluster(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fairytales so the Woodcutter or the candle would be nice
    helldog3 at aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like read The Woodcutter. Thanks for the chance to win!
    nicolesender(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm interested in the Woodcutter most, but all look nice :) (I love the bank too!)

    meghan_L_P at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the candle and The Woodcutter. Thanks for the giveaway.
    marlenebreakfield(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would love the Woodcutter book.

    pmjg(at)e-jama(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all your entries! You are officially in the respective hats!

    ReplyDelete