Thursday, April 7, 2011

Friday, April 8th - Celebrity Improv Mashup with Patrick Muldoon and Terri Ivens

Howdy Howdy Howdy folks! This Friday, April 8th at 9:00PM Celebrity Improv Mashup is pleased to welcome Patrick Muldoon of "Starship Troopers" and Terri Ivens of "All My Children" to the Acme Stage. We had our workshop last night and these two owned it! Wear your best bobby socks and poodle skirts is all I'm sayin'. :)

Celebrity Improv Mashup with Patrick Muldoon and Terri Ivens

Then, for anyone who cares, we're going to be dark Easter weekend (4/22) to ensure we all have time to hit Target and stockpile our fallout shelters with enough Cadbury eggs to get us through the coming Apocolypse. May 21th, right? I should probably do laundry. It would be SO embarassing to be stuck in my granny underwear for all eternity.

Then the theater will be dark for all of May to make way for the LA Comedy Festival.

I guess what I'm trying to say is you've got three more chances to catch the show before we go on break. Plan accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment