Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Fragile

Bryn Woznicki is this super talented director currently tearing things up over at CSUN. A lot of times, you agree to do a student project and you end up with something you're going to have to relegate to the "life experiences" file folder in your head.

But this? Bryn is amazing and I'm really proud to have been invited to be a part of it. Bonus! I got to act with my 1st improv teacher and current director Joseph Limbaugh, who is super cool and, in my opinion, knocks it out of the park.

Bryn was so fantastic about making us feel really comfortable on set and breaking things down for us into bite sized little emotional pieces. Because of my physical type, I usually play the wacky neighbor, not the romantic lead in things, so I got to do some stuff outside of my normal bag of tricks.

I, for one, welcome Bryn's eminent takeover of the entire entertainment industry. She's already on her way!



(As fair warning for the faint of heart (and any family members and that friend who was all, "But I know you. Ugnnhh."), right around 2:38 there's some steamy stuff. Let's avoid anyone having to gouge out their eyeballs.)

No comments:

Post a Comment